Navigating the system
Creating, fixing and maintaining your perfect hair colour has never been easier. Simply identify your shade to unlock our three-step system, fast-tracking your way to strong, shiny, natural-looking hair.
So, how do you know which shade you are? Don’t worry, we’re here to help:
- You can match your hair to the swatches on the front of our Permanent Colour Kits (either in a Boots store, or online, by holding your hair up against your screen)
- You can complete our Colour Consultation. In just a few simple questions we will identify your perfect shade, and even better, build your personal colour system based on your hair colour and concerns.
- You can talk to one of our colour experts directly! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photo of your hair roots and lengths. We’ll get one of our in-house experts to match your shade and recommend the perfect regime for you within one working day.
Once you’ve found your shade, you can get started with building the best system of products for you…
Creating your colour:
Our Permanent Colour Kits are base shades, designed to perfectly match to your existing colour, while providing 100% grey coverage and unbeatable shine. Once you know your shade, it couldn’t be easier to select your perfect kit; just find the box with the corresponding number.
Fixing your colour:
Our range of Root Concealers were specifically designed to help you prolong your colour cycle. Providing maximum grey coverage for minimum effort, you'll find a selection of both on-the-go and semi-permanent options to choose from. Just like our Permanent Colour Kits, all of our Root Concealers are clearly numbered, so you can’t go wrong.
If you’re a shade 2.0 - 4.0, you’re a part of our Dark Brown colour family. Your perfect root concealers include:
- Dark Brown Airbrush (wash out; for dry hair)
- Dark Brown Blending Brush (lasts up to three washes and needs drying in)
If you’re a shade 5.0 - 6.0, you’re a part of our Light Brown colour family. Your perfect root concealers include:
- Light Brown Airbrush (wash out; for dry hair)
- Light Brown Blending Brush (lasts up to three washes and needs drying in)
If you’re a shade 6.5 - 7.5, you’re a part of our Darker Blonde colour family. Your perfect root concealers include:
- Dark Blonde Blending Brush (lasts up to three washes and needs drying in)
If you’re a shade 8.0 - 9.0, you’re a part of our Lighter Blonde colour family. Your perfect root concealers include:
Maintaining your colour:
Tailored to your hair colour and texture, we’ve specially developed the perfect shampoo and conditioner for you. This is care that multi-tasks, locking in both moisture and colour for unrivalled shine and strength.
Need a hair pick-me-up? Enter our best-selling Miracle Mask. No need to worry about your hair colour or texture here; this mask does everything for everyone. Josh swears by this as a once a week indulgence. If you want to condition and colour your hair try one of our semi-permanent treatment colours, Shade Shot Gloss. Whether you want to warm your colour up, or cool it down, these fade-fighting Glosses are available for both blondes and brunettes.
There you have it – everything you need to create, fix and maintain your perfect colour is ready and waiting. Still not sure what’s right for you? Drop us a line at email@example.com to talk to one of our colour experts whenever you need advice.